• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we integrate adobe products on our website?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run two websites and I'm looking forward to integrate PDF reader on these websites, whats the procedure for doing this?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

[Links removed by moderator]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link for Reader downloads, which you may post on your site https://get.adobe.com/reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People will use whichever PDF reader is supported by their browsers.  And most browsers nowadays have their own built-in PDF viewer that is separate from Acrobat and Acrobat Reader.  Bottom line, it's the end user who ultimately decides which apps to use, not the web site.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a great suggestion that I was going to post!

What it does is allow you to display a PDF file within your current browser window using Adobe technology. The viewer doesn't need to install either Adobe Reader or Acrobat. That having been said, it doesn't provide all the features of Adobe Reader or Acrobat, even if that software is installed on the user's system.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I do a PDF with information that my website user completes. I want them to fill some information and then produce a bill with this information based on a template I previously create in PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depending on what you're doing, it might work better if you create an HTML form to gather data online.  All devices can use HTML forms without special add-ons or APIs.  Then process form data with a PHP script that "writes" or "prints" data to PDF if that's the final output you require.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines