• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you attach images in a fill form?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm planning on getting the 'Acrobat Pro DC' plan for a specific function I have in mind. I intend to create a Fill-form that can be sent to my employees so that they may input their Names, Contact No, etc, and can be exported as a PDF.

Essentially a Fill Form type template that can be used as a Business Card of sort.

I'd like to know whether this is a feasible operation and that whether there is even an option to attach images in a Fill-form PDF.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

You can use the image field for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the image field for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can easily set it up in Acrobat DC, yes. The main question, though, is what application is going to be used by the end-users. If they use Adobe Acrobat or Reader DC it will work fine, as long as it's not opened on a mobile device. Any other application might work, or might not, depending on how well it is built.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines