• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you use Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free) to make multiple edits to the same "Fill-in" form?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To make my question more clear I'm wondering if the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be used to make multiple edits to the same "Fill-in" form across multiple users?

For example: Let's say I have a blank "Fill-in" PDF Form. I fill-in my section and then I need to save my section only, then send it to another person and then they need to fill-in their section. Rinse and repeat across a couple of more people before "finalizing" the completely filled-in PDF document.

Do I need to pay for the Adobe Acrobat Reader Pack or Adobe Acrobat Pro in order to do this? Or can this be done with the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader?

If you need more clarity or if I misunderstood anything please let me know! Thank you very much for your help everyone. It's greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible with the free Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bernd_Alheit,

Thank you for answering my question! I was just wondering if you could show me how to do go about doing so? For example I open up a blank fillable PDF. I fill in a few sections and I leave others blank. I then want to send it someone else so they can fill in the other blank sections without being able to interfere with the sections I filled in. Is this possible? Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Adobe Acrobat add signature fields. Signature fields can lock fields after signing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines