Highlighted

Canadian Government PDF

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have trouble with opening the PDF file named IMM 5708 from the Canadian Government website.

When I open the link, it shows that "If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document."

I'm using my iPad OS 13.3.1 and have installed and subscribe Acrobat Premium PDF converter and editor; version 20.03.01(20200326.133802)

Is my PDF viewer is not capable to open this kind of document?

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Canadian Government PDF

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have trouble with opening the PDF file named IMM 5708 from the Canadian Government website.

When I open the link, it shows that "If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document."

I'm using my iPad OS 13.3.1 and have installed and subscribe Acrobat Premium PDF converter and editor; version 20.03.01(20200326.133802)

Is my PDF viewer is not capable to open this kind of document?

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to download it to a Mac or Windows computer, and open in Acrobat Reader. Tablets won’t work, browsers won’t work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Is my PDF viewer is not capable to open this kind of document?

- Yes. You need to open it on a regular computer, using Adobe software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC