• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access the Acrobat: Sign-in issues

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the Acrobat app on my phone, I am unable to sign in as the Continue button does not work. I have no trouble signing in on a browser online.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, but with Acrobat DC on a Mac.  Grey circle and slash appears over the sign in window.  Have tried full uninstall and clean reinstall.  Able to sign in via web or on mobile, but not through the DC app which used to work - as above, cannot use "continue" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

We did check your account and see that you are subscribed to the Acrobat PDF pack service.

As you are not able to sign-in to the application, please let us know what happens. If you receive any error messages, please share.

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot or a small video of the issue occurring at your end.

Share the OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 10.11.6

Acrobat Reader DC

Architecture: x86_64
Build: 19.10.20099.322322
AGM: 4.30.85
CoolType: 5.14.5
JP2K: 1.2.2.42832

first shot the sign in screen, second the sign in screen with the mouse pointer hovered

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it does not seem the picture of the mouse cursor/pointer is visible - there is a grey, slashed circle - it is not possible to enter data on page or "continue"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are still experiencing the issue, please try uninstalling the application using the cleaner tool (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html#macintosh) and reboot the machine. Then try to install it from here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines