• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot fill in a drop down field

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently filling out a larger document with several drop down fields. Most of them work fine, but there are two that do not allow me to select anything. Nothing.

As they are mandatory, and the document is used for an application, I cannot proceed in that application due to the auto-checker telling me that both those mandatory drop down menus are empty. Yeah, no kidding. 

I assume that I am simply not hitting a prerequisite for those fields or that they are not recognising me having filled out the previous step. 

I'm really at my ends and don't know how to proceed - is there any way I can manually delete the drop down fields and write the information in there myself? Or can I save the document without as some kind of print document in a way that the auto-checker won't notice that I did not fill out those two fields?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share the file with us? Have you reported this issue to the author of the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines