Highlighted

Cannot fill in Thai Language on PDF form

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using latest version of adobe reader. however, i am only able to fill in PDF with english but not with Thai Language. I tried to update font pack. but it was unsuccessful.

I have tried to uninstall and install adobe reader again. The problem is still there.

Version: continuous version 2019.010.20098

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot fill in Thai Language on PDF form

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using latest version of adobe reader. however, i am only able to fill in PDF with english but not with Thai Language. I tried to update font pack. but it was unsuccessful.

I have tried to uninstall and install adobe reader again. The problem is still there.

Version: continuous version 2019.010.20098

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the author of the form did not set up the fields to use a font that supports Thai. Report the issue to them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for MacOS. The interesting thing is, I can use the PC version, the iOS version or the online version to complete the same form with Thai language without problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 0