• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open PDF file in reader

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was using free version of Adobe Reader and around an hour ago I subscribed and downloaded the creative cloud with Acrobat DC. But the PDF file I was using in free version still opens as a free version and I cannot edit anything in that. When I press EDIT button on the right side of the software, it says I should download Acrobat DC and when I hit the download button, the creative cloud opens and it says it is already downloaded and installed. I can't edit my PDF file. What should I do?

I am using w10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved by the team member Sanjana. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Cantopal,

That's great! its working for you now.

As described above, I believe your default PDF viewer was Adobe Reader DC and because of that your PDF file was keep opening through the freeware which doesn't have the Edit functionality.

Changing the default application to Acrobat DC might have solved the problem.

Let us know if there's any further assistance is required.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines