Highlighted

Cannot print layered pdf's anymore since the update august 2020

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update i am unable to print any layered pdf patterns at all on my Mac/HP combination. The same files printed oke before the update. Printing from Mac's own pdf program works fine but I cannot print just 1 layer with that. I tried reinstalling Adobe DC reader, updating my HP Envy 5640 printer but nothing works. Keep getting ' Unable to convert PostScript file'. 

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot print layered pdf's anymore since the update august 2020

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update i am unable to print any layered pdf patterns at all on my Mac/HP combination. The same files printed oke before the update. Printing from Mac's own pdf program works fine but I cannot print just 1 layer with that. I tried reinstalling Adobe DC reader, updating my HP Envy 5640 printer but nothing works. Keep getting ' Unable to convert PostScript file'. 

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for posting the issue here.

Can you provide the exact MAC OS version, Acrobat version (DC or Classic Pro or Standard).

And is the same happening to all the files or is specific to a set of files.

Can you share any such file on which you're getting the issue.

Regards,
Swapnil Srivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC