Cannot save signature in Acrobat Reader DC on my Mac

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help.

I can't seem to save my signature on Acrobat Reader DC even if I sign into my account.

I can do it on a windows desk top, but it doesn't save it for future use on my Mac.

I have to sign multiple documents frequently - I am wasting a lot of time having to draw my signature each time.

I use the fountain pen sign button, then click on "add signature", then I draw my signature whilst having save signature radio button ticked and it does NOT save.

What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021
Hi there   Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to save the signature in the fill and sign tool.   What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader and the OS you are using? To check the version of the application please go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.13.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.   If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the preferences to default as...

translate

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Did you find a solution?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to save the signature in the fill and sign tool.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader and the OS you are using? To check the version of the application please go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.13.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that helps.

If it still doesn't work, please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It worked (latest version and reboot).

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines