• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sign in

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just now when I tried to sign in to Acrobat Reader, it first asked me to change my password. I guess it's because I haven't been using it for a while, so I did. Then I tried to sign in again, but I was still denied access. The message I got was :"You no longer have access to this service. Please contact Adobe Customer Support if you believe this is an error."

Wondering what happened. I also contacted the customer support and was directed to here. I guess they only use robots to answer customers' questions now. Will appreciate it very much if anyone could give me an answer. Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to https://adobe.com/accounts 

If you're able to sign in but not in Adobe Reader you may need to check Preferences settings, and check if any firewall or other programs could be interfering with the authentication process as you try to sign in. 

If you're not able to sign in then you may need to recheck if you're typing the correct password, for example.

But going back to the link referenced earlier in this reply,  click on Manage Plans... if you have any. 

On the next page scroll down to the end of that web page and check if you have more than one computer device activated and using the same subscription.

If you spot other devices as active you may remove them and only leave activated the computer device that you're currently using.

Also visit your account profile and check if , in the case that you have more than one email address, that the primary email is  your actual AdobeID.

If you have no subscription, and just one AdobeID (one email address) disregard this gidance.

You can also try by downloading and installing the Adobe Acrobat/Reader Cleanup amd Repair Tool, which old traces of software and allow you to perform a fresh install again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines