• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant print PDF files to A4 size

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked all printer and document settings, uninstalled and reinstalled printer, saved file as a 'save as' and still cannot get PDFs to print in A4 portrait. Everything keeps printing in A5 landscape. Any ideas please? 

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to answer this with such less information. What does your document look on screen and how printed? What paper sizes your printer uses in its trays and what are the settings you're using for printing this particular document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All settings are for A4 in both printer settings and document settings and paper settings also everything is Portrait.  Represents onscreen as A4 and was created A4. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said in my question everything is A4 Portrait but all PDFs will only print in A5 landscape

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't answer any of my questions. I don't see a way to help you then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems pretty clear to me what I am asking so obviously you don't understand or have a solution so I'll seek a solution somewhere else.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having same problem, were you able to fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines