• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capital .PDF extention vs lowercase .pdf

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I work for uses Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 10. Since the change we are having problems with the file extension for (capital) .PDF running with one of our other computer systems. My question is there a way to automatically change the file extension from (capital) .PDF to (lowercase) .pdf ? Like a setting. We have to manually save as .pdf. Example 1234567.PDF need to change to 1234567.pdf. Please help.

Thank you,

TH

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

There's no such feature in Reader. You should contact the developers of this application you're using and ask them to fix it. It should not be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such feature in Reader. You should contact the developers of this application you're using and ask them to fix it. It should not be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My question is why did the extension suddenly change to all caps?? It was never like this before so why the sudden change, what caused it and why? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just ran into this issue so I thought I would share. I was running into this .PDF issue when the file was opened via Reader or Acrobat in Chrome. I saved the file and opened it using the desktop app and resaved it. When resaving it I was able to confirm it was saving as .pdf not .PDF. I double checked in the properties of both files and the old one is still .PDF but my new one is .pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines