Highlighted

Capital .PDF extention vs lowercase .pdf

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I work for uses Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 10. Since the change we are having problems with the file extension for (capital) .PDF running with one of our other computer systems. My question is there a way to automatically change the file extension from (capital) .PDF to (lowercase) .pdf ? Like a setting. We have to manually save as .pdf. Example 1234567.PDF need to change to 1234567.pdf. Please help.

Thank you,

TH

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

There's no such feature in Reader. You should contact the developers of this application you're using and ask them to fix it. It should not be an issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Capital .PDF extention vs lowercase .pdf

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I work for uses Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 10. Since the change we are having problems with the file extension for (capital) .PDF running with one of our other computer systems. My question is there a way to automatically change the file extension from (capital) .PDF to (lowercase) .pdf ? Like a setting. We have to manually save as .pdf. Example 1234567.PDF need to change to 1234567.pdf. Please help.

Thank you,

TH

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

There's no such feature in Reader. You should contact the developers of this application you're using and ask them to fix it. It should not be an issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC