• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Century Gothic Font Missing on Imported PDF

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to export a PDF from Microsoft Teams app into Adobe for reviewing/comments/signing. The PDF is written in a business wide standard font of Century Gothic. When it is transferred into Adobe it seems to change to a different font which renders the document useless.

Any suggestions why Adobe doesn't allow the Century Gothic font to be used in the app?

*Using an iPad with IOS apps to work remotely.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furthermore, no issues with Adobe Reader on Windows using a laptop. This is only an issue on the IOS app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @scowil 

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try to open a different file and check.

Please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please share the file with us for testing so we can check it at our end?

Please try the following preference settings and check if that works for you
Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences > Page Display  >  Select Use local Fonts >  click OK , restart the application 

RiaTagra_0-1638434027481.png

You may also ask the user to repair the installation (For windows only) Go to Help > Repair Installation.

Let us know if that works for you

Regards,

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I have those settings in place and also cannot use Century Gothic when I edit a document that I created in word using Century Gothic and saved as PDF. Reads and exports fine, but cannot edit.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines