• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Adope Reader Page Size

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing a book and need to upload the cover. Need to change Adobe Reader page size to 12.687" x 9.25" and cannot find how to change the size on which to print my cover as .pdf.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader can't change the size of PDF pages. You need to do that in the application you're using to generate the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for the many answers.  Much of the language is above my head, but will study and try.  Also, one person asked for a copy of the page in question.  It is the "cover page" and is one page with back,spine,cover within one flat page.  Will try to attach a copy and perhaps give better understanding.  I created this cover (and the inside pages of my book) with Microsoft Publisher 2007 in my Microsoft XP program and moved it to Microsoft Publisher 2010 when I had to add Microsoft 10 to my computers.  Size is (left page) 6" wide x 9" long, (center binder) 1/2" wide x 9" long and (right page) 6" wide by 9" long. Full size, one page, 12 1/2" wide and 9" long.  Need to save this to .pdf at this full size for sending to KDP.

Again, huge thanks to all of you responding.  I have been creating this book for 7 years now, my original books (3 of them) were published by Create Space and never had a problem.  Create Space sold out to KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing), this is the first book I am trying to publish since losing Create Space and it has been a nightmare. PictureMomDoublCover29Nov2020.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines