Change cursor in Acrobat or Reader

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both Acrobat and Reader on my system; when I open a PDF file in either program the cursor is a skinny little cross-hair that is nearly impossible for me to see. I spend too much time trying to just find my cursor. Please, how can I make the cursor stand out? I would appreciate being able to change its color, form, or size. Anything so that I can see it easier. Thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Cynthia5EC9 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry. This is an accessibility issue, is there a way to request this to Adobe? I mean, other programs allow for this, it should be fairly easy to put it into the settings menu to make the cross-hair bigger or a bright color, or change it to the Arrow that sometimes shows up (how to make that permanent?) How can I make this suggestion to the programers? (I'm also hoping someone else will see this query who may know a way to do it. I'll even take a "hack" solution!) Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines