Highlighted

Change font size within a fillable section of a PDF

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer recently updated to the Acrobat Reader DC and I'm really struggling to find an answer on how to change the font size of a fillable form on my Mac. There is no character limit on the form in this specific section, so if I go beyond the visible space, a scrolling bar appears. This will not work as this form needs to be printed eventually, so I am trying to make the font smaller within the fillable space. I tried the "fill & sign" option, but any changes to font would be on new text boxes, but this is already a fillable area. How can I change the font to the premade space? I also have the free version of DC and would prefer not to have to buy a subscription for such a small task if possible. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change font size within a fillable section of a PDF

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer recently updated to the Acrobat Reader DC and I'm really struggling to find an answer on how to change the font size of a fillable form on my Mac. There is no character limit on the form in this specific section, so if I go beyond the visible space, a scrolling bar appears. This will not work as this form needs to be printed eventually, so I am trying to make the font smaller within the fillable space. I tried the "fill & sign" option, but any changes to font would be on new text boxes, but this is already a fillable area. How can I change the font to the premade space? I also have the free version of DC and would prefer not to have to buy a subscription for such a small task if possible. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?