Highlighted

Changing font size in fillable text for Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried changing the font by going to the "properties" section under the "edit" tab. I've restarted my computer multilple times but nothing's working. How do I change the font size for fillable texts????

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You can't do it in Reader, unless the author of the form set those fields as having Rich Text Formatting. In that case you need to click into the field, press Ctrl+E and then you'll be able to select the text and edit its properties in the floating toolbar that will appear.

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing font size in fillable text for Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried changing the font by going to the "properties" section under the "edit" tab. I've restarted my computer multilple times but nothing's working. How do I change the font size for fillable texts????

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You can't do it in Reader, unless the author of the form set those fields as having Rich Text Formatting. In that case you need to click into the field, press Ctrl+E and then you'll be able to select the text and edit its properties in the floating toolbar that will appear.

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry no one ever responded to your question.  I have the same question.  Did you ever figure it out?  Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can you see "properties" section under the "edit" tab?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC