• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clear form

Participant ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably the silliest question....How do you clear a form in Acrobat DC. I spent an hour looking. I do not want to use a reset button.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

I'd say it's a failure of the form designer/creator, not Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

You can now add a "Clear Form" command to Reader using this (free) tool I've developed, and not be dependent on the form author to do it for you: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Reader -- Clear Form (FREE)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This should be marked as the correct answer and not the condescending reply from George_Johnson.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply from George_Johnson is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add the Form Edit command through "Create Custom Tool" under the Tools menu in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
or download the "Form Edit.aaui" file from the below link and double click on it, it will add the "More Form Option" button on the top menu, click on it and choose "clear form"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HL0gFynbvAbrddHFNyjio5JnDvItwdfm/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was about Reader, not Acrobat. Your solutions won't work there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Hermaze - this was driving me mad!!!!****

Shame Adobe didnt acknowledge your find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

While on the subject of clearing fields on a form, i was wondering if theres also a way, to lets say, via mouse drag, to select a cluster of fields for example and then just clear those ones and leaving the other ones alone????

Out of 20 fields, if you select 5 with the mouse drag feature, could you then delete them and only them?? im using Acrobat Reader DC.  

Thx 

PAt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines