• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion of highlighted portion to text

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe for years, and use the highlight function extensively. I have Adobe Reader (Free) installed on a Microsoft Surface 5 computer. I went to the menu hitting "Edit" - "Preferences" and went to the "commenting" section. There I have marked or checked "Enable text selection for Highlight, Strikethrough and Underline". So far so good. My problem? I cannot get Reader to print a file with the highlights (Print - Document and Markups). It appears that the highlighted text is not converted to text at all. If I choose to see the coments, I can see the indication of "Highlighted Text" but there is no actual text. I can do this in Acrobat but cannot get it to work on Reader.

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manuelq

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to print the document with highlights.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try to print a different PDF file and check.  Also, under Comments and Forms select 'Documents and Markups' in the print menu and see if that helps.

Untitled.png

Also, make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20067 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines