• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Image from PDF BLURRY

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to convert my PDF to an image. I have tried JPEG and PNG. I crank up the resolution to MAXIMUM quality and I export the file. Every time I do this, it creates a blurry image. The pdf can be maximized to 500% and it is still crystal clear. Why is my image blurry when the PDF at 500% is still crystal clear? How can I fix this urgently?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you create the image files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, I have created the document in Microsoft Excel.  Then, I saved my document as a pdf.  I open it in Adobe to view the PDF. 

When I am in Adobe, I use the "convert" function and convert the pdf to a jpeg or png file within adobe.  It exports the converted file into a zip folder.  I bump up the "image quality" to MAXIMUM.  

This is giving me the blurry image.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines