Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

converting xlsm file to pdf

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO

im trying to find a solution to this problem, actually i am trying to convert an xlsm file to a pdf

unfortunately everytime i do, the conversion damages the cells that are using my macro

my macro takes a number (exemple : 235) and rights it in letters (two hundred and thirty five )

hope u understood my problem .

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't convert Excel macros to PDF scripts. You'll have to re-create them all from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pretty garbage stuff, the whole reason i paid for this trash was to do just that but nope!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could have tested it first with the free trial version. VBA and JS are completely different languages. It's not reasonable to assume that one can be converted to the other like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

-Disregard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines