• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted Text

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have had this happen several different times in the office with the paid and unpaid versions of Adobe Reader DC. When we save a file everything looks great. But at some random point in the future, a day to a few month, when we reopen the file ... we get a lot of corupted text. The format of the files and picutures in the files seem fine ... just the text is now randomly scrambled letters and numbers. 

For example, I have "Printed to PDF"  after paying our online withholding tax. I do use the Adobe PDF. Everything is great. I can open it, print it and no problems. A few week's later when doing month end rec ... its just a jublmed mess. 

Second example. One of our PM Assistance made a Holloween flyer in word. "Saved as PDF". Sent me a copy and everything is fine. She went back to her original to print the flyers for the office ... jumbled mess. But the copy I have is working fine. 

Is there anyway to fix these? I have had to try and print reports from different government sites for Auditors since for what ever reason these just decided not to work. I use Adobe 100% for all my PDF needs ... which happens daily. But if they just keep corupting ... I might have to switch to Blue Beam or something else.

I have attached a screen shot of one that is opening fine, saved exactly the same way as the other that is just jumbled. They should pretty much say the same things ... just different dates.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?