• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cost, Cloud &/or Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greatings all. Anybody know 1) Andoid phone or Tablet is free to use Reader, correct?

2) Cloud will just automatically just kick in when I save a .pdf file to Cloud, correct?

3) I have creative cloud on my PC & if I remember correctly, saving a .pdf file to reggular Cloud is just fine, right?

Respectfully,

Barry

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. The Acrobat Reader Mobile application is a freeware application for viewing and working with PDFs. It also lets you unlock premium features within the app to do more with PDFs when you purchase a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Export PDFAdobe Acrobat PDF PackAdobe Acrobat Standard DC, or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Files opened with Acrobat Reader mobile app are automatically saved to your local device. To easily access them from all your devices, simply save your document to Document Cloud. For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html#Basics

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines