Highlighted

Could'nt convert PDF to Microsoft Words or Excel file at Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear supports,

I purchased a plan to converting from PDF to Words and Excel. I had successful used once at Adobe Reader DC. The plan can convert from PDF to words file. But now  I tried several times in Adobe Reader DC export PDF and select Excel or words converting it turns down & keeping me to the Adobe Apps price payment system to have new plan. I'm not allowing to convert PDF to words or excel files anymore.

Please help me how can I retrieve the adobe converter plan and sort it out of my service !

thank you!

Chris Yung

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could'nt convert PDF to Microsoft Words or Excel file at Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear supports,

I purchased a plan to converting from PDF to Words and Excel. I had successful used once at Adobe Reader DC. The plan can convert from PDF to words file. But now  I tried several times in Adobe Reader DC export PDF and select Excel or words converting it turns down & keeping me to the Adobe Apps price payment system to have new plan. I'm not allowing to convert PDF to words or excel files anymore.

Please help me how can I retrieve the adobe converter plan and sort it out of my service !

thank you!

Chris Yung

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shiu cheongy,

Apologies for the trouble caused, as described above you are experiencing issues while converting the Word or Excel file into PDF, correct?

Looking into your account we see that you have an active subscription for Export PDF so you would be easily able to convert the Word or Excel files into PDF, make sure that you are logged in to the Adobe Reader with the correct Adobe ID. Go to Help > Sign in

You may also refer to the help article in the link  - Create PDFs from Microsoft Office |

Let us know if you need more help

Regards,

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amal,

Thank you for your kind responding of my problem in the Plan Adobe Export PDF conversion to Microsoft Excel !

Unfortunately, It seems nothing I can be found in my Adobe Reader DC !

1. Where I can find my Adobe ID to inserting? Use I.E. or Chrome or edge?

2. My Adobe Reader DC could not be seen the log-in function dialogue box after open the program or at the Adobe document as per you instruction?

Your help is important to me to finish my job !

Best Regards,

Chris Yung

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am sorry to hear that the issue still remains unresolved, Could you please share the screenshot of what you see when you open Adobe Reader - How to attach a scren shot

• Please  Open Acrobat Reader > Help > Sign in and enter your Adobe ID

• If you already see an email there, please sign out and sign in with the correct AdobeID

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards,

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amalj,

Here is the snipping view from my print screen of my Adobe Reader DC.

Sign-in function is absence?

My Adobe Reader DC seems malfunction!

Also can’t find the Sign-out function!

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Chris Yung

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Your image did not show up. Reply in the forum and use the attach image button (circled). If you are using email to reply, the image gets removed.

315E62FF-E174-4291-BF3B-289D8E4E8B38.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jane-e,

Appreciated for your responding about my problem!

The case is not like you as an expertise. Because I could not found the sign-in & sign-out location function is not the same as Amalj given in HELP tool!

I tried and tried again many times. My experience is not easy to get the right thing from the directives! Forum is a very useful platform for us!

This morning, I got your email but that is not what I want. I think that is belong the email’s insert image! Please correct me if not by return email!

What I can find my sign-in location is after I download the Creative Adobe App. I think it is not a correct setup for my plan of Adobe Export conversion program that I purchased for annually. Luckily, this morning when I open my Adobe Reader DC with one of my Adobe document I found the sign-in text emerged at the right top corner as attached snipping image. Also I got a beautiful round blue icon after I download the Adobe Creative Cloud App in my PC! From this App click in I got my preference and sign out function! I don’t know how long I could possess this function! [cid:image002.png@01D54F61.F88E6040]

Thank you very much indeed!

Cheers, Beautiful Morning!

Have a nice weekend!

Chris Yung

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC