Highlighted

Create one page comment summary

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2019.021.20048. 

I would like to print a document with a single page with all comments. Currently I am only able to press "Summarize Comments" on the print page, which makes a comment page for each page. 

The solution to my problem I found on many websites was to go to comment section, press the "..." button and do create comment summary, but I do have this option on my reader

comments list.png

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create one page comment summary

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2019.021.20048. 

I would like to print a document with a single page with all comments. Currently I am only able to press "Summarize Comments" on the print page, which makes a comment page for each page. 

The solution to my problem I found on many websites was to go to comment section, press the "..." button and do create comment summary, but I do have this option on my reader

comments list.png

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is available in Adobe Acrobat, not Acrobat Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is no workaround for this? Abosulutely no way to look at all comments in a single document?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0