Highlighted

Customize Quick Tools not found

New Here ,
May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Continuous Release / Version 2018.011.20040. Want to add certain Comment Tools to Quick Tools but there is not a 'Customize Quick Tools' option in any drop down. There is a 'Hide Quick Tools' option. Add Sticky Note and Highlight Text are in Quick Tools. I can customize the Comment Toolbar but don't want that extra row or to have to add the toolbar every time I open the application.

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

This option is no longer available, unfortunately.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Customize Quick Tools not found

New Here ,
May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Continuous Release / Version 2018.011.20040. Want to add certain Comment Tools to Quick Tools but there is not a 'Customize Quick Tools' option in any drop down. There is a 'Hide Quick Tools' option. Add Sticky Note and Highlight Text are in Quick Tools. I can customize the Comment Toolbar but don't want that extra row or to have to add the toolbar every time I open the application.

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well sir, can you please inform on how can we "fortunately" get this option back? People needing a custom "quick toolbar" is quite normal, i guess

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It makes no sense, older version has it but not the newest one dont ,,, Send me the fix please 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC