• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Damaged/corrupted file window 10

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with one of my files I been using for the last couple of months. I have tried mostly everything and is still coming up with the error message if the file is being damaged or corrupted. The funny thing about this situation is I didn't do anything different. I turn on my computer from sleep mode and saw that it said it needed to restart save all my documents and let it restart. When I tried to open both of my documents I was using one couldn't be open. I tried to recover the documents from third party users. I tried deleting the program and reinstalling it. I even try to do a restore point through my computer. Nothing work and I need something to work. All my other PDF files open and it not the one I need. Please help me.

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your PDF is propably damaged or faulty. Acrobat Reader can "repair" some minor defects of PDFs temporarly to make it viewable. You can use Acrobat DC trial to analyse and eventually repair the PDF in question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you make backups, go to the backup copy of this file. If you don't make backup files, sorry, now you know why this is recommended over and over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines