• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DD 2656 - Military Retirement form.

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help?   I need to download the Military for DD2656- each website you go to has a link - https://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/forms/dd/dd2656.pdf

Then, you get an error message  that says -  

Please wait... If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document. ........ect....

Been to the adobe contact us- had me install latest verision- which I already have. Tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge- no, doesn't work .   

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Download the PDF file but don't try to view it within a browser. After downloading, open the PDF file directly from your computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Standard / Pro.

The PDF file is not a standard PDF form, but rather an XFA PDF form generated by Adobe LiveCycle Designer. Other PDF readers (especially web-based or mobile device-based) are unable to open such files properly if at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the PDF file but don't try to view it within a browser. After downloading, open the PDF file directly from your computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Standard / Pro.

The PDF file is not a standard PDF form, but rather an XFA PDF form generated by Adobe LiveCycle Designer. Other PDF readers (especially web-based or mobile device-based) are unable to open such files properly if at all.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did what you said, and I got an error message for the xl something file not being supported?  But, I  downloaded again, and then opened in the reader and it worked. Bless you !!!!  Thank you very much. So appreciative. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines