• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Decreasing Steps to Digitally Sign Document

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly have to digitally sign a bunch of faxes using Acrobat Reader but it takes too many steps and I'm wondering if there is a way to decrease it.

First, using Fill & Sign, I have to click Add Text, if not already selected, to enter things like dates. Then I have to click the More Tools, then Certificates, then Digitally Sign, then use the mouse to make a rectangle. That brings up Sign with a Digital ID. I only have one, so, then I click Continue, enter the password, click Sign, then Save, then Yes when it asks if I want to give it the same name as an existing document. Then I close the document.

Other than perhaps creating a script using a 3rd party program, one thing that would help a lot is if there was a way to to set it so the Certificates bar is always open, or I could create a custom menu bar that had just the tools I need. Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?