• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete signature on a document

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with reader on a tablet. I have made a fillable form that needs to be used in the reader; the form is a daily start up checklist and when complete, they open the fill and sign option, sign and place their signature in the allotted position. Once they do this they hit submit and send the form to our files and it clears the form for the next day. 

The one thing I am unable to get rid of is the signature they placed down. It is unable to be deleted on the tablet and I need it to be able to be. Is there any way to get rid of this easily so that it can be reset easily for the next day?

Thank you for help in advance!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines