Deleting

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete a pdf file I have downloaded?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017
Move to the trash and empty trash?

translate

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move to the trash and empty trash?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC, which I recently installed with "Special $9.99 Free Offer," and which I have March 15 to cancel, provides no way I can find to delete PDF's unless they are not stored in app. This leaves documents in DC cloud (?) that just take up space. Clicking on "cloud icon"  in document window does NOT offer a delete option after hitting "three dots." Running on 2017 iMAC with latest Catalina 10.15.3. Is this a bug, a fail on part of Adobe or a way to get you to buy more cloud space. The benefits aren't worth the clutter.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete files from your Adobe Cloud via the browser. Go to: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

Click Documents, click the three-dots icon next to the file you want to remove and select Delete.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This is correct. I should have read it before speding an hour chatting with three Adobe reps who didn'y know how to do this from within the program!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<Facepalm>

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the three dots so I can't select delete. Any suggestions?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of what you're seeing.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines