• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desinstalación PDF prueba

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, Quiero desinstalar el PDF de prueba, estoy dentro de los 7 días, pero no me brindan una solución. Me dijeron que podía hacerlo por el chat.. luego ahí me dijeron que ellos eran ventas y que me contactaría con el equipo de desinstalación para realizarlo y nunca mas se comunicaron conmigo.

Gracias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. 

If I understand your concern correctly, then you are willing to cancel 7-days free trial of Acrobat. So that it would not convert to subscription. Is that correct?

Don't worry, if you do not wish to continue with the service then you can surely cancel your trial before it converts to paid membership.

Since its a billing concern and involves account related information, so it can only be done by our billing support team via Chat/Phone. Please reach out to the team in during weekdays. Click on the "Contact Us" icon by clicking on this link:  https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

Let us know if you still experience any trouble.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines