Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dictionary missing and cannot repair DC

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using windows 10 and version 2020.006.20042. Tried to fix the reader to be able to install a dictionary and do the spell check by doing the followings:

1st

Uninstalled with the uninstaller twice but did not work

2nd

3rd

Went to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security  > Turned off the Protected View and unchecked the Enhanced security > Click OK and reboot the computer and check.

Nothing worked...

What can I do?

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Edited]

Hi there 

We are sorry for the delay in response.

As you have shared that you have tried to download the DC spelling dictionary pack, so I believe you have used the correct link to download it- Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC Spelling Dictionary Pack (Continuous) :... ?

Check with a different web browser, and also check the internet security software (if any) must be blocking the connection.

If, you are still getting the error then you may try repairing the application installation once. Launch Adobe Reader>Help>Repair Installation.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines