• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signature Box Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am filling LLP incorporation form and they have already created digital signing box but when i click on it nothing happens no popup shows when i click on box my token pendrive is connected opened and logged in which have digital signature but when I open another different pdf digital sign open shows at top but not on that form please help as it is very important document

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure, the form really contains a signature field and not just a some graphics that looks like such a field? It may be this particular form has neven been intended to be filled digitally but be printed and filled by hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot add a digital signature box that ACTUALLY works with PKI anymore. Why are you all pretending like no changes have been made? There is no Signature panel. No anything. I've added signature boxes with all the properties. meticulously worked hard and what is the result? NOTHING. there is NO box. but when i go to create form. or adobe form. blah blah blah. it is there. but if I do anything. its not there. including my drop down boxes. but for some reason radio buttons still work. WHAT IS GOING ON!!?!?!??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

facing same problem in same llp document. but it is working on other doc files. is there something wrong with govt. doc pdfs? Let me know if your problem gets resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines