• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signature button is not working on PDF

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Just received one very important document from my client to sign it and I installed Adode Reader latest version and open that document which has privilage to sign and I connected the Digital Signture pen drive and clicked on signature button. BUT NOTHING WORKED, WHEN I M CLICKING IT IS DOING NOTHING.

THIS IS VERY IMP DOCUMENT AND THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Faizans,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to sign a PDF file using Adobe Reader, is that correct?

What is the dot version of Adobe Reader installed, to identify, please refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

If you are using Windows machine, try repairing Adobe Reader from help>repair installation, reboot the machine and try signing the PDF.

For testing purpose, please disable the "Enable Protected Mode at startup" from Edit>Preferences>Security(Enhanced).

Note: Disabling the Protected Mode is only for testing purpose, please enable it back once the testing is complete.

Is it possible to copy the digital signature you have in the pen drive and save it to the local machine and then try signing the PDF?

Also, try signing any other PDF file and see if this issue is reproducible.

Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS installed?

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem is happening with me it is LLP incorporation form and they have already created digital signing box but when i click on it nothing happens but when I open another different pdf digital sign open shows at top but not on that form please help as it is very important document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear abhishekk.aj,

I am also facing the same problem. Also, certain fields after filling up are not savong after saving the file. File / Attachment uploads are apperantly working and saving. Did you find a Solution. Please Help. This is happening in multiple forms. I am also struggling to carryout formalities of LLP firm.

Thank You

Sovik Srimany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what is exactly happening with me. I am on mac using Adobe reader latest version 2020.013.20064.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thank you for reaching out.

As you experience a similar issue, could you please confirm if the issue occurs with every PDF on which you try to add a signature?

If the issue is with a particular PDF, can you share the file with us so we can check it on our end?

Did you the issue start occurring recently? 

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot or the video of the issue occurring at your end. 

We will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Meenakshi ji, for your response.

I have found out the reason for which I was unable to sign digitally on the said form. The form is so designed that all the fields are to be filled first and the 'Check Form' button has to be clicked to find errors if any. Only if all the fields are correctly filled, the form willl allow signinging it digitally. After filling up all the fields, I was able to sign the form digitally.

Thank You

Sovik Srimany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand

I have a problem similar to this. One of my user is not able to sign in one particular document for her boss . She is able to sign other document no problem and others can also sing the same document no issue. She is the admin for the director and sign many documents on be half of Dircector. For some reason this particular one is not allowing her to add digital signature. We are a major government organization and we use digital signature. User is using Windows 10 and Adobe version DC Pro. Any idea would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Please Re-install the DSC Token drivers and then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello;

I have done all of the above and it´s not working. 

I have a windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit.

I am not able to sign any document. 

Thank you

Bernardo Ribeiro 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernardo Ribeiro,

Try Reinstalling the older versions of DSC Token applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are having the same issue in our organization.

We are using something called NemID (Denmark), and as soon as we install anything newer than version 1.10.0.68728, the sign button in Adobe Reader no longer does anything. This is tested in both an old version (2019.010.20098), and the newest version (2022.003.20263).

For testing purposes, we have tried this in Foxit pdf reader, and it works just fine there regardless of NemID version.

This looks like an update is needed for Adobe Acrobat (Reader).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines