Highlighted

Digital Signature button is not working on PDF

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Just received one very important document from my client to sign it and I installed Adode Reader latest version and open that document which has privilage to sign and I connected the Digital Signture pen drive and clicked on signature button. BUT NOTHING WORKED, WHEN I M CLICKING IT IS DOING NOTHING.

THIS IS VERY IMP DOCUMENT AND THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP

Topics

General troubleshooting, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Signature button is not working on PDF

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Just received one very important document from my client to sign it and I installed Adode Reader latest version and open that document which has privilage to sign and I connected the Digital Signture pen drive and clicked on signature button. BUT NOTHING WORKED, WHEN I M CLICKING IT IS DOING NOTHING.

THIS IS VERY IMP DOCUMENT AND THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP

Topics

General troubleshooting, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Faizans,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to sign a PDF file using Adobe Reader, is that correct?

What is the dot version of Adobe Reader installed, to identify, please refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

If you are using Windows machine, try repairing Adobe Reader from help>repair installation, reboot the machine and try signing the PDF.

For testing purpose, please disable the "Enable Protected Mode at startup" from Edit>Preferences>Security(Enhanced).

Note: Disabling the Protected Mode is only for testing purpose, please enable it back once the testing is complete.

Is it possible to copy the digital signature you have in the pen drive and save it to the local machine and then try signing the PDF?

Also, try signing any other PDF file and see if this issue is reproducible.

Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS installed?

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem is happening with me it is LLP incorporation form and they have already created digital signing box but when i click on it nothing happens but when I open another different pdf digital sign open shows at top but not on that form please help as it is very important document

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC