• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signature not showing

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i am facing the issue with Digital signature. which is not showing in adobe reader but is showing in chrome adobe extension and even in adobe mobile reader app. please help.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digitial signatures are NOT a mark on the page, and any mark made at the same time MUST BE IGNORED because they could be faked in seconds.

To check Digital signatures you MUST use the signatures panel or equivalent, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

\Sorry, I do not have any idea what you are talking about. so please let me know if i posted some thing wrong or i need to post this issue any other place if yes please provide me the link where i can post the same. i would appreciate your help.

below are some point maybe more helpful to understand the issue:-

1. I have updated the adobe acrobate reader to the latest version.
  2. I have digitally signed pdf file which is not showing in tha adobe reader app.
  3. I have checked with other pdf apps like google pdf viewer etc is working fine and sign is visible there.
  4. I have also checked in chrome browser, microsoft edge browers and in mobile adobe reader even there sign is showing fine but only in the windows os10  app adobe reader and acrobate app its not showing in the same pdf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your question is in the right place. Sorry if my answer is puzzling. You say "I have digitally signed pdf file which is not showing in tha adobe reader app". What exactly do you mean by this? I am assuming you are looking for a stamp on the page, made automatically by the signature. And I am saying: do NOT look at this, or expect it, or use it, because it is not important. Worse, it is damaging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines