• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signature will not complete

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to digially sign document (have never had issue in the past). when i create digital signature and create my box where i want it to be signed it goes to a semitransparent screen like it wants to load, but nothing ever happens. i tried to type password anyway, but nothing happened. hitting enter, nothing happens. i just have to press ESC and it goes back to previous screen. i messed around with security settings, rebooting app, and even erasing dig sig and creating a new one. nothing seems to do the job...Dig Sig.png

TOPICS
Mac , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sory for the trouble. AS descriubed you are unable to sign the PDF and getting the grey screen

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try to reboot the computer once and try with a different PDF file and check.

If the file is located on a shared network/drive, please try to download the file locally to your computer and then try to sign it.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20043 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that makes any difference.

If it still doesnt work, please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines