Highlighted

disable fill and sign tools ?

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lawyer gave me a real estate form. He filled in a few things but i had a ton of stuff to write in and checkboxes.  The fill and sign tools were disabled though.  I sent it through Smallpdf.com pdf unlock tool and I was then able to fill in the form.  But now no matter what i try i cannot disable it.  pdf to jpeg and back it is still there.  I tested it through docusign and even after signed you can still add text to it and mark it up.  I am doomed

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

disable fill and sign tools ?

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lawyer gave me a real estate form. He filled in a few things but i had a ton of stuff to write in and checkboxes.  The fill and sign tools were disabled though.  I sent it through Smallpdf.com pdf unlock tool and I was then able to fill in the form.  But now no matter what i try i cannot disable it.  pdf to jpeg and back it is still there.  I tested it through docusign and even after signed you can still add text to it and mark it up.  I am doomed

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?