disable paste in place in acrobat

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello sir

i have acrobat reader dc ver 20.013.20064

ive noticed lately that when i want to copy and paste from another pdf document to current pdf document using acrobat reader  it pastes in place so sometimes I cant see the pasted object because it is pasted on top of page. But I would like to paste the object right near my cursor or at least in a visible place and not "paste in place". is it possible to disable the "paste in place" recent default feature?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you copy and paste?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
niv5FEA AUTHOR
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bernd AlheitI'm copying a pic or a text box from a different pdf document. I paste it to my pdf doc in acrobat but it pastes "in place" and not (unfortunately) near the cursor.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
niv5FEA AUTHOR
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bernd Alheit i try to copy and paste comment objects i presume

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
niv5FEA AUTHOR
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bernd Alheit 

Its name is adobe acrobat reader. I use the free version it to view and edit pdf files.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
niv5FEA AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bernd Alheit 

Hi I guess its called adobe reader. its a free version which i use to comment (annotate and paste pics and edit text boxs) on pdf files.

but I cant  edit flattened features ofcourse. 

anyway, still, my problem is that copy\paste of comment objects are "in place" (unfortunately) and not near the cursor position. can I change it please?

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines