Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing signatures

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm havin a problem with singatures in adobe reader.
The company I work for use a service called "connective" to put digital signatures on pdf's using itsme/eid.
After people signed the pdf I can then download them to check if the signature is valid.

However sometimes it happens that I can not see the signature in adobe reader, but when I open it first in google chrome I do see that it's been signed (but there I can not check if it's valid).

This problem only happens to some pdf's and I checked View > Show/Hide > Navigation Panes and "Signatures" is not there for those files. 

Can you help me with this problem of the disappearing signatures?

TOPICS
PDF and browsers , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Niels5CF5 ,

Apologies for the Inconvenience!!

Could you please share the version of Adobe Reader that you're using? You can check it by clicking on Help->About Acrobat Reader DC. Also, has the issue started happening after a latest update?

Could you please share once such problematic sample file with us to analyse the issue?

Thanks,

Prashant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines