• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displaying PDF files

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scanned a document as a PDF file.  When I open it, the file is there, but so is the tool bar and menu bar.  How can I save and open the file so that only the file appears?

Thank you.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press F8 and F9 to hide the toolbar and menu bar, respectively. It's possible to change the settings of the file so that it hides them by itself, but not in the free Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I don't think it worked.  I want to be able to create flyers in Microsoft Publisher and save them as a read only pdf file that Id can then attach as the read only flyer.  Is that even possible?  I thought I used to do that, but something seems to have changed.  I don't what changed or why?  Thank you for any assistance you can give!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines