• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document keeps saying it's still open when I try to delete or move it to a folder.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a short while ago I tried to move a document to a folder. I had it open and then it was stuck on Content Preparation States. I canceled that multiple times and closed the document and still, I could not move or delete it. Why does it say it's still open when it's not? Help please sooner than later!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I can't even restart my computer because the document stays in a minimized window on my screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not exactly in your predicament but the file is just saying it's still open and can't move it or anything just open and close it. I'm trying to contact support about it right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue.  Sometimes when I close all open PDFs it will then allow me to edit or move it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines