document not shown in full

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open my PDF but the right side is cut off and won't display the entire document. I changed the layout to landscape, but still it won't display correctly; therefore I can't print the doc.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document may have been made already cut off. Reader can't undo that. Did you make it yourself?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reporting the same.

Please check "Choose paper souce by PDF page size" is not selected while printing or print preview.

Regards,

Swapnil Srivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pdf table is cut off. I had to use this form from Grants.gov. I have no "choose paper source by pdf page size" option.  I'm on a mac pro laptop. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've said it's cut off, but we aren't really clear what you mean.

Do you mean:

- it runs to the edge of the window (and you might see it if you could make it smaller)

- it definitely cuts off in the window

- you see it in the window but it does not print

- something else?

Is this a public file? If so, please share the web address so we can take a look.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines