• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double-click doesn't open PDF document for Reader in 2019.010.20099

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I double-click a pdf in Windows 10 I get the Recent screen and have to go back and hunt for the file to open it.  How do we fix this?  It's assocated in Win 10.  

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kennethm

we are sorry for the trouble. As described when you double click on a PDF file it takes you to the recent screen.

As we can see you are using an old version of the application. Please update it to the latest version 20.009.20074 Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please try to resett he preferences to default as described in the help article https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that makes any difference.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We updated to the latest:

kennethm29206679_0-1595248060188.png

After setting the application to the default, logging in to cloud, I still have the same issue.  We're running this from a Horizonview non-persistent machine using UEM.  Is there another setting we have to look at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines