• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

double sided printing is upside down

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, the second page is always upside down when I print double-sided. I tried flipping it short edge or long edge, it doesn't make a difference.  I don't seem to have many choices to change settings. As described to change the Auto-rotate setting. I don't see that at all. When I print from word docs it works fine. Screenshot (230).pngScreenshot (231).pngScreenshot (232).pngPlease help, 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat Reader forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This program you're using seems to some 3rd party PDF viewer but not Adobe Reader.

In general. If the document page is landscape, you need to select the short edge for duplex printing. If it's portrait than you use the long edge. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both ways neither work.

Nicole Harrington

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same exact issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines