Highlighted

Double sided printing Issue with Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Mac Brook Pro with Mojave 10.14.5. I wanted to two-side print a pdf dcument with 5 pages. It printed page 1 on a sheet with a blank back side; then pages 2-3 on a sheet; then pages 4-5 on a sheet. If I use a print range of 1-4, it prints those pages correctly; then I have to print page 5 by itself. I should not have to do that. How do I get it to print correctly?

Thx,

Rob

[Title edited by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Double sided printing Issue with Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Mac Brook Pro with Mojave 10.14.5. I wanted to two-side print a pdf dcument with 5 pages. It printed page 1 on a sheet with a blank back side; then pages 2-3 on a sheet; then pages 4-5 on a sheet. If I use a print range of 1-4, it prints those pages correctly; then I have to print page 5 by itself. I should not have to do that. How do I get it to print correctly?

Thx,

Rob

[Title edited by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. and we also apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at the description given above, it seems you were experiencing trouble printing odd number of pages. However, print format is fine when printing even number of pages.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the print dialog box you see while printing? What exactly its showing, is it "Flip on long edge or short edge"?

Also, what is the exact version of Adobe Reader you are working with?

Open Reader>Help>About Reader DC

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

nd if you have managed to find the solution, then please do share your findings with us.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC