Highlighted

Download Cloud

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 232 pdfs in Adobe cloud I need to download and move to my paid account since they cannot merge accounts with different emails. When I try to do all I get Download failure. Try 100 and it says too many. Anyone know what the limit is or an easier way to do this. It would be real nice to just download a zip.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download Cloud

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 232 pdfs in Adobe cloud I need to download and move to my paid account since they cannot merge accounts with different emails. When I try to do all I get Download failure. Try 100 and it says too many. Anyone know what the limit is or an easier way to do this. It would be real nice to just download a zip.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Douglas

we are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to download the PDFs from the document cloud and getting the error.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding?

Are you getting the error while uploading the files to the document cloud or is it only when you try to download the files?

Please try to download the file to a different location and make sure you have enough space for the files.

Please try to logout from the document cloud > reboot the computer and relogin and check if that makes any difference. Also, please try to switch to a different web browser and check.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC